[Eoscstudents] FW: SAACS Valentines Day Fundraiser

Dana Lewis dlewis at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 9 09:32:06 CST 2012

From: BROOKE BEAMS [mailto:bbeams at eosc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 9:28 AM
To: Dana Lewis
Subject: SAACS Valentines Day Fundraiser

The EOSC Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society are hosting a
Valentine's Day fundraiser for their chapter!

We will be selling Carnations!

A Single Carnation with Tall Flask is $2.50, Short Flask is $2.00

3 carnations w/Tall Flask is $5.00, Short Flask is $4.50

FREE ON CAMPUS DELIVERY WITH PRE-ORDERS!

If you pre-order, we will deliver to you or someone you want to be your
Valentine for free here on campus on Tuesday February 14 between 10am and
1pm.

Pre-orders need to be emailed to:  <mailto:saacs at eosc.edu> saacs at eosc.edu

Order needs to include your name, contact information, whether you want 1 or
3 carnations and in a short or tall flask, where the flowers will be
delivered, what you would like the note to say, and how you will be paying.
We accept cash or checks only.

Payments are due by Monday, February 13th at 3:00pm for orders to be
completed.

You can bring your payment to Sullivan Hall and give it to Julie Lawrence,
Dr. Darrell Kuykendall, or any of the SAACS Officers.  Payment pick up can
also be arranged.  Just let us know where and when in your email and we will
pick it up before 3pm on Monday!

We will also be selling Valentine Cards for $.075 each!

A table will be set up selling flowers and cards directly on Tuesday in the
Student Center Cafeteria from 10am to 1pm.