[Eoscstudents] Bullying

Ruth Brelsford rbrelsford at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 14 13:18:05 CST 2012

A reminder to all students, faculty, and staff that Kirk Smalley will speak
Thursday evening at 7:30 in Mitchell Auditorium on the Wilburton campus
about the issue of bullying and how to combat this problem in our society,
especially our schools.

Most of us have witnessed bullying, some of us either have been bullied, or
have bullied other people, even though we don't want to admit it.  Many of
us have children or grandchildren in public schools; the rest of us will in
the next few years.  Mr. Smalley will speak from his own personal tragedy
about this issue and, hopefully, give all of us an increased sensitivity to
the problem and some concrete ways to help our children, now and in the
future.

The event is, of course, free and open to all who are interested.

If you have questions, contact Ruth Askew Brelsford at 918-465-1762 or
rbrelsford at eosc.edu.

Thanks

--Ruth Brelsford