[Eoscstudents] Menus for Tues. Jan. 3 to Fri. Jan. 6

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 3 09:21:19 CST 2012

Happy New Year and Welcome Back,

I know a lot of alarm clocks were back in use this morning after the
nice long Christmas break we all just had.  I would've been perfectly
happy to not have had to hear mine at all over the break, but wouldn't
you know it, my daughter was scheduled several early mornings at her job
at McDonald's and I get to make sure she's awake for those early morning
shifts.

I hope you all had a wonderful break and were ready to get back to
work.  Ground has been broken on campus, beginning the process of
providing new housing for our students.  The face of our campus has
changed a lot in the past few years and continues to do so in our
efforts to continually improve our facilities and services to our
students and the public.   Keep up the good work folks!

Gear Up's George Larson will be celebrating a birthday this Thursday, so
be sure and wish him Happy Birthday.  He's been a valuable asset to our
Gear Up team and a really nice fellow besides.

Our menus for this week include:

Tuesday:          Spaghetti and meatballs, assorted vegetables, bread
sticks, broccoli and cheese soup, and apple cobbler

Wednesday:    Pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, assorted
vegetables, potato soup, hot rolls, and carrot cake

Thursday:        Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and brown gravy, assorted
vegetables, vegetable soup, hot rolls, and cherry cobbler

Friday:            Catfish strips, potato wedges, pinto beans, fried
okra, cornbread, and chocolate cake

Have a great week at Eastern,