[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Jan. 9 to Fri. Jan. 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 9 09:19:31 CST 2012

Hi and Welcome Back!

It's the first day of the Spring semester here at Eastern, and students
and faculty have joined the rest of us who returned last week to begin
the new semester.  It's nice to see the students back after the long
Christmas break.  Everyone will be busy this week getting their
schedules figured out, getting their books, finding their classrooms and
discovering which of their friends they will be in class with, (not to
mention finding out how hard or easy their classes and teachers will be.)

To kick off this first week back, our Mountaineers and Lady
Mountaineers  will take on Carl Albert State College this evening in our
fieldhouse.  The ladies game will start at 6:00, and the mens game will
start at 8:00.  Let's get all the basketball fans out to cheer our team
on to a win to start the new year.

Birthdays on campus this week include:  Business Division Professor
Brenda Kennedy on Tues. the 10th, Gear Up's Helen Scott on Thurs. the
12th, and Cafeteria Cook Carla Noah and Political Science Professor
Cathy Cogburn on Sun. the 15th.   Be sure and wish them all a great day.

Our menus for this week include:
Monday:            Baked chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, California
blend vegetables, macaroni and cheese, wild rice, corn, hot rolls and
bread pudding
Tuesday:            Cube steak or smoked sausage, mashed potatoes and
gravy, green beans, fried okra, baby carrots, hot rolls, assorted pies,
white bean and ham soup (on the salad bar)
Wednesday:        Pork chops, steamed red potatoes, gravy, blackeyed
peas, cabbage, garden blend rice, macaroni and cheese, hot rolls,
coconut cake
Thursday:            Meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, fresh spinach, pinto
beans, winter blend vegetables, corn, hot rolls, apricot cobbler
Friday:                Chicken alfredo, baked potatoes, broccoli, baby
carrots, fried squash, garlic bread, chocolate delight

Have a great week back at Eastern,