[Eoscstudents] NOTICE FOR SSS STUDENTS

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 10 09:25:24 CST 2012

All Student Support Services students who attend either or both of the
seminars announced by the Dean of Students, Greg Warren, will receive
extra activity points for Student Support Services which will help you
in obtaining your "active participant" status and increase your
eligibility for the Grant Aid scholarship.

The seminars are scheduled for Thursday, January 12th at 6:00 PM in the
Student Center Ballroom and the presentation will be on
"Self-Appraisal."  This will be followed by a session on Thursday,
January 19th at 6:00 PM in the Ballroom on verbal & written
communication skills.  There are other sessions scheduled throughout the
semester and I will share those with you as the times for them get closer.

I hope you will all support this effort which will enhance your future
employability and we at SSS want to encourage you to take advantage of
the opportunity.

Thank you,
Sue Lovett, Director
Student Support Services