[Eoscstudents] STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES' UNIVERSITY TRANSFER TRIP SCHEDULE FOR SPRING 2012

June Haynes jhaynes at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 17 16:07:17 CST 2012

This schedule is not complete. Some of the universities don't  have their
dates set. I will keep checking and updating info as I get it.   SSS
students that  are interested in going on any of the trips (these will be
actual transfer trips), can come by my office to sign up.  Please watch your
EOSC emails for updates.  Please see the attached file.

If you are graduating from EOSC or transferring to a university in the
summer of fall 2012 semester, you must be thinking now about applying for
scholarships and applying to the university of your choice.  All of the
universities I have on my schedule have all of the information you will need
on their web site.  If I can be of assistance, please come by my office in
Johnston 111, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.  I usually am out of
the office between 12:00-1:00pm for lunch.  I also am in class from
(9:10-10:00am), Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

TRiO Student Support Services can help you with many of your academic
endeavors.  All of our services are free!

June Haynes, Counselor

EOSC TRiO Student Support Services