[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. July 2 & Tues. July 3 & Price change

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jul 2 10:16:24 CDT 2012

Hi folks,

Man, it's nice to see those clouds in the sky after several days of
temperatures in the hundreds!  And I could tell we had gotten a little
bit of much needed rain last night.

Happy Birthday wishes go out this week to EOSC staff members Debbie
McIntyre, our Grants Manager, on Wednesday, July 4, (there'll be a big
celebration in her honor), and Lynn Hackworth, Vice President of
Business Affairs LaDonna Howell's Executive Assistant, on Sunday July
8.  I hope both of you ladies have a great day!

With Gear Up over for this year, and Upward Bound leaving for a long
weekend this week, the Cafeteria will be closing after lunch on Tuesday,
(while we've got the chance), and will re-open on Monday July 9th.

I also need to inform everyone that due to the ever increasing cost of
groceries, (and pretty much everything else), it has been necessary for
us to increase our meal prices to $6.50 for students, and the public,
and $5.50 for employees, effective July 1.  We are sorry for any
inconvenience this may cause, but with a quality meal, complete salad
bar, drink (with refill), and dessert, this is still an excellent value
for your money.  Mildred works hard putting together a variety of menus
to please most tastes, and our cooks do their very best to consistently
prepare it all to be appealing and delicious.  We do appreciate your
business, and value our customers and their loyalty.

Menu for Monday July 2:        Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and
gravy, green beans, corn, California blend vegetables, hot rolls, cookies.

Menu for Tuesday July 3:        Pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy,
pinto beans, brussels sprouts, fried okra, hot rolls, peach cobbler.

Have a great Independence week!
Rhoda     :-)