[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. July 16 thru Fri. July 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jul 16 10:01:53 CDT 2012

Hi folks,

I survived my week off (barely), and am back digging out from under all
the various piles of paper on my desk, sorting the piles into other
piles, until I can get something done with some of it (and find my desk).

We have our Church of Christ Singing School campers with us this week,
so please make them welcome on campus.  I'm not sure how many years it's
been, but they have come faithfully every year from all over the U.S.
for quite a few years to get together here at Eastern.  I know I've been
here seven years and they've been coming longer than that.  Usually on
their last day, they will sing for us and it's always a special treat.

Our menus for this week are:

Monday:      Meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, steamed cabbage, fried
squash, seasoned rice, hot rolls and peach cobbler  OR Tuna subs with chips

Tuesday:      Chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green
beans, macaroni and cheese, hot rolls and strawberry poke cake  OR Steak
melts with fries

Wednesday:   Pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, blackeyed peas,
brussel sprouts, garden blend rice, hot rolls and lemon delight  OR
Chili dogs with fries

Thursday:        Grilled chicken, potato wedges, corn on the cob, baked
beans, macaroni and cheese, hot rolls and apple cobbler  OR BBQ on a bun
with chips

Friday:            Fish and shrimp poppers, oven fried potatoes, pinto
beans, turnip greens, fried squash, cornbread and chocolate or coconut
cream pie

Have a great week here at Eastern,