[Eoscstudents] Menus for Thurs. July 26 & Fri. July 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jul 26 09:18:58 CDT 2012

Hi folks,

Here is the menu for Thursday and Friday of this week.  We will be
having a Methodist Women's Conference with us on campus today, tomorrow
and Saturday morning so you may see some of these ladies around and
possibly when you come over for lunch.

Don't forget to fill your Shred-It bins this morning as they will be
coming to empty them today.

Be sure and wish Betty Eason of our Custodial Dept. all the best this
week, as she retires after a long-time career at Eastern.  She has
certainly been part of the glue that has kept this place together for
many, many years.  We'll miss you, Betty!

There will be a PAWS meeting this evening at 6:00 at the Public Library,
so if you like dogs and would like to join our group or just listen,
come on out and visit with us.  We'd love to have you.

The Cafeteria will be closed next week so that floor maintenance can be
done at that time.  Please use the South doors by the Post Office and
Bookstore to enter the Student Center on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
to avoid walking through the work zone.  Mildred will be on vacation
next week, too, so any needs you may have concerning the Cafeteria
should be directed to me at Ext. 712, or emailed to rwatkins at eosc.edu.
You can also call my cell phone, 918-448-7494, if I don't answer my
office phone.

Happy Birthday wishes go out for tomorrow to Eddie Woods of EOSC's
Agriculture Department.  Have a great day, Eddie!

Menus for Thursday and Friday:

Thursday:        Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried
okra, California blend vegetables, hot rolls, ice cream and toppings.

Friday:            Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, garden
blend rice, broccoli, hot rolls, apple cobbler.

Have a great weekend,
Rhoda     :-)