[Eoscstudents] Active Shooter Training

Greg Warren gwarren at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 1 12:41:01 CST 2012

Students, faculty & staff:

I am writing to inform you that local area law enforcement agencies will be
participating in an active shooter class on campus between 8:00 AM and 5:00
PM on Monday, March 5th.  The training will be taking place in Salmon Hall.
You will likely see emergency personnel in and around the building and may
hear what sounds like gunfire.  This is part of the training and is not an
actual incident.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this matter.

Greg Warren

Dean of Students/Athletic Director

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 West Main