[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. March 26 to Fri. March 30

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 26 09:56:09 CDT 2012

Hi folks,

I hope your Spring Break was wonderful, (even the rainy parts).  I
really enjoyed mine.  Even though our Men's Basketball team didn't have
much of a real Spring Break, I bet they had a good time coming in 4th in
the NJCAA National Tournament they participated in over the break.  Way
to go guys!  And great job Coach Edgar.

Tuesday, Dr. Julie Collins has once again arranged for a special in
honor of  National Nutrition Month.  Mr. Brian Musgrove, registered
dietician from the McAlester Hospital, will ITV a presentation on
preventing Heart Disease.  This will start at 1:10 in the afternoon and
will be ITVd from McAleseter campus Room 106 to Wilburton campus Library
Room 314, and Idabel Room 3.  There will be drawings for door prizes and
lots of good information to help you live healthier and longer.

Wednesday at 1:30 in the Ballroom of the Student Center, Col. Stephanie
A. Jeffords from Dustin, Oklahoma will speak about her approximately 30
years of military service in honor of Women's History Month.

Thursday evening the Wilburton Lion's Club will hold their annual
banquet in our President's Dining Room.  We are always glad to host this
group every Tuesday for their weekly meetings and are especially honored
to host their yearly banquet.

Also, 6:00 Thursday evening, there will be a PAWS meeting at the Latimer
Public Library for anyone interested in helping with homeless dogs in
the area.

And Friday, we will once again host the FFA Interscholastic Judging
Contest.  This is always a really busy day for us here in the Cafeteria,
as sometimes close to 1,000 students travel to our campus for this
special yearly event.  Get ready for a BIG crowd on campus!  Be sure and
make them welcome.  We'd love to have them all come back to Eastern when
they graduate.

And finally on Sunday, April 1, our PTK group, under the direction of
Prof. Brenda Kennedy, will hold their special annual Induction Ceremony.

Our menus for this week include:

Monday:        Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried okra,
macaroni and cheese, California blend vegetables, hot rolls and
chocolate cake

Tuesday:        Baked chicken breast, mashed potatoes and gravy, green
beans, corn on the cob, broccoli, hot rolls, assorted pies

Wednesday:    Lasagna, baked potatoes, navy beans, brussels sprouts,
corn, hot rolls, Rice Krispy treats

Thursday:        Chicken tetrazzini, steamed baby red potatoes,
California blend vegetables, wild rice, green beans, hot rolls, cobbler

Friday:            Fish on a bun, French fries, pinto beans, mixed
veggies, cornbread, cookies   Cyber Cafe:  Chicken strips and Burgers

Have a great week at Eastern, and come eat with us, we appreciate your
business!