[Eoscstudents] Cafeteria Schedule for May 14 thru 18 & 21 thru 25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed May 9 14:02:22 CDT 2012

*****NOTICE OF CAFETERIA SCHEDULE*****

During the week of Monday, May 14, thru Friday, May 18, only the Cyber
Cafe will be open.  Hours will be 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.  (The regular
Cafeteria line will not be open this week.)  Both the Cafeteria and
Cyber Cafe will be closed on Saturday, May 19, and Sunday, May 20.

These same hours will be observed the week of Monday, May 21, thru
Friday, May 25, as well, except we will be serving a dinner meal from
5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Friday, May 25, and 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on
Saturday, May 26, when we will be hosting the Kiamichi All Stars on
campus.

Thank you,

The Cafeteria Crew