[Eoscstudents] MAIN CAMPUS Library Hours and PROCTORING

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Mon May 14 15:15:27 CDT 2012

The following are the hours for the library during the interim and summer
(on the main campus), including the times we are available for test
proctoring .  This year, we are trying out some extended hours for your
convenience.

Library Interim Hours:

Monday - Thursday    7:30am - 7:00pm

Friday                          7:30am- 4:30pm

CLOSED on Saturdays and Sundays

            TEST PROCTORING HOURS for Interim are:

            Monday - Thursday  8:00am - 5:30pm

            Friday                          8:00am - 3:00pm

Library Summer Hours:

Monday - Thursday    7:30am - 7:00pm

CLOSED on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays

            TEST PROCTORING HOURS for Summer are:

            Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:30pm

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Thank you,

Maria

Mrs. Maria K. Martinez

Director of Library Media Services