[Eoscstudents] Countdown-2 days after today!

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 5 15:21:05 CST 2012

 The countdown continues for SSS students to sign up for SSS Grant Aid
Scholarship.  All students who are members of  the Student Support
Services program and have finished at least one semester since being
accepted in the program must let us know if you are interested.
Students on the Wilburton Campus, come by my office in Johnston Hall,
room 115 to sign up before NOVEMBER 7, 2012.  One the Idabel and
McAlester Campuses, just hit reply to this message and write a short
note telling me to sign you up for the grant, or you may call me at the
number below.  The scholarship is $555 and we are doing all we can to
have it distributed by the end of this semester.

You have 2 more days after today. Remember, TRiO Works!!!!

Thanks,
Sue Lovett, Director
Student Support Services