[Eoscstudents] Veterans Day program

Ruth Brelsford rbrelsford at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 6 14:52:38 CST 2012

All students are invited to say thank you to the veterans and their families
that help to make our freedom possible on Monday, Nov. 12, at 1 pm in the
Ball Room of the Student Center on the Wilburton campus.

Those of you who are veterans are cordially invited to eat lunch at the
cafeteria in the Student Center, courtesy of the Honors Program here at
Eastern.  If you want to wear your uniform, please do.  We will recognize
each one of you individually so please come and let us say thank you.

Especially as we watch the long lines of voters today, we are reminded of
how wonderful our freedoms are and how much we take for granted. Come join
us on Monday and let us honor these men and women who have served and
continue to serve in order to protect those very freedoms!

If you have questions, let me know at this email address or at 918-465-1762.

Thanks

--Mrs. Brelsford, Speech