[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Nov. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 14 09:07:21 CST 2012

Hi folks,

We're midway through the last week before Thanksgiving break and still have several things going on.

Today at noon, our Honor Students will be celebrated with a special luncheon in the President's Dining Room.  This is a great group that we all enjoy having on campus.

The EOSC Book Club will meet from 4:00 to 5:30 to discuss books with a military theme in honor of Veteran's Day and our brave veterans.

Then at 6:00, our Lady Mountaineers will take on Collin County in the Fieldhouse.  Good luck, ladies!

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Mimi Kelley, Eastern's Financial Aid Director (and basset hound lover).  Have a great day, Mimi!

Our menu for today includes:

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, fresh spinach, black eyed peas, corn on the cob, salad bar, chocolate cake.
OR chicken patty on a bun.

Have a great day at Eastern,
Rhoda