[Eoscstudents] ATTENTION: DEADLINE FOR GRANT AID SCHOLARSHIP

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 29 15:11:11 CDT 2012

The deadline for signing up for SSS Grant Aid is November 7th!  That is
only 8 school days from today.  If you are an active participant in
Student Support Services (located in Johnston Hall), and have been a
participant for at least 2 semesters, you can come by Johnston Hall,
room 115, and sign up to receive the grant this semester.  We are
endeavoring to get this grant distributed by Christmas break, so we will
only be accepting students till November 7.

If you your classes meet at the Idabel Campus or at McAlester Campus,
you may call me at 918-465-1823 or email me at slovett at eosc.edu.

You must sign up to be considered.  The criteria you will have to meet is:

1.  Receiving a Pell in any amount.
2.  Still have an unmet need through Financial Aid.
3.  Be an ACTIVE participant in Student Support Services.
4.  Have a GPA of 2.0 or better. (Special circumstances will be considered.)
5.  Have completed, or in the process of completing, the required
workshops available through Kathy Howe or Kinya Mieneke.
6.  You must currently be enrolled at Eastern and have completed at
least 1 semester since entering Student Support Services.

Don't miss out on the money because you didn't take the time to come by
my office to sign up.