[Eoscstudents] Yearbook Photos tomorrow and Wednesday!

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 17 12:51:45 CDT 2012

This is just another reminder that we will be taking yearbook photos from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. tomorrow (Sept. 18) and Wednesday (Sept. 19) in the Student Center Cafeteria on the Wilburton campus. We will be on the McAlester campus from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. Oct. 2 (Tuesday).

Please make a stop and have your picture taken. Students who take their photo will be entered to win a Primer Pocket 4.3 inch Media Tablet, $15 cash, or $10 cash.

--
Kristen E. Turner
Eastern Oklahoma State College