[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. Sept. 24 thru Fri. Sept. 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 24 09:32:11 CDT 2012

Hi folks,

Hope you all had a great weekend.  They always seem too short somehow, but the weather was very nice.  It's starting to feel more like Fall, and as of Saturday, we're officially there.  I know I saw a flock of geese flying over Saturday, so apparently their calendar said it was Fall also.

ECU representatives will be on campus in the Student Center lobby Wednesday until about 2:00 to provide information for any students who are interested in transferring there.

Thursday, there will be CLEET training in the Ballroom.

Saturday in Mitchell Auditorium  from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. there will be children's auditions for the upcoming production of The Jungle Book.  I love the movie, and can't wait to see Eastern's production of the story under the direction of new Theatre Instructor, Sarah Klocke.

Also, on Saturday and Sunday, our Wilburton PAWS group will be participating in an adoption day at PetSense in McAlester, so be sure and come by and find a new best friend.  We always love to talk to "dog people", and if you're not a "dog person", it's just because you haven't found the right dog...yet.  And we might just be able to fix that for you.

Wednesday, Bookstore Manager Ali Martinez and husband George, will celebrate their wedding anniversary, and Thursday, our breakfast  and Cyber Cafe cook, Julilynn Angus, will be celebrating her birthday, so be sure and wish her a great one.

Lunch Menus for the week include:

Monday:  Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli spears, fried squash, hot rolls, carrot cake.

Tuesday:  Pork loin, chicken and dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, corn, hot rolls, homemade cinnamon rolls.

Wednesday:  Meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, rice brussels sprouts, baby carrots, hot rolls, apple cobbler.

Thursday:  King Ranch Chicken, pinto beans, fried okra, hot rolls or cornbread, chocolate delight.

Friday:  Beef goulash, English peas, Normandy vegetables, hot rolls, chili dogs and fries, two-handed cookies.

Dinner menus for the week include:

Monday:  Chicken tetrazzini, green beans, Scandinavian vegetables, garlic bread, tuna salad sandwich and chips, ice cream and toppings.

Tuesday:  Sour cream sanchos or crispitos, Mexican rice, corn, refried beans, baked potato bar, ice cream adn toppings.

Wednesday:  Chicken strips or roast beef and cheddar on a bun, fries, corn on the cob, cole slaw, banana splits.

Thursday:  Supreme or pepperoni pizza, angel hair pasta with pesto sauce, penne alfredo with tomatoes, macaroni and cheese, garlic bread, ice cream and toppings.

Friday:  Cyber Cafe only.

Have a great week at Eastern!  Come eat with us, we appreciate your business!
Rhoda