[Eoscstudents] Bookstore sending back books.....

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 24 16:06:30 CDT 2012

Please be sure to let us know if you are still needing a book as we are preparing the store for returns to get ready for the upcoming Spring semester.  We don't mind at all holding back a book for you so that it doesn't get returned back to the publisher.  Some of you are getting your refund money now, so be sure to give us a call and we'll be happy to set anything aside that you're still needing.  The number to call is 918-465-1713.

Thank you and we hope you're having a great semester!!!

--
 Thank you,
Ali Martinez