[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. April 8 thru Fri. April 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 8 09:18:28 CDT 2013

Hi folks,

Take extreme precautions on campus today!  I have it on good authority that the Zombie Apocalypse has begun and will continue all week!  My plan is to hide in the Cafeteria where at least we have food.

Current student enrollment will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, and Thursday will be the last day to withdraw from classes.

Also on Thursday, there is a Tornado Drill scheduled for 10:00 a.m., followed by a Fire Drill scheduled for 1:00 p.m. on campus.  These will be followed up by an After Action Meeting for all Building Monitors.

EOSC Birthdays this week include:  Dana Lewis of our Registrar's office who celebrated her big day yesterday, and Amanda White of our Financial Aid Office, (the smiling face at the front desk on the right when you enter our Library Building), will be celebrating her birthday TODAY, and finally, Psychology, Sociology, CDP instructor, Cheryl Wood-Myers will be celebrating her big day this Saturday.  Please wish all these wonderful gals a great day if you see them.

Our Lunch menus for the week include:

Monday:  Dorito bake, Mexican rice, pinto beans, nacho chips, cornbread, baked potato bar, cherry cheesecake.

Tuesday:  Pork fried rice, egg rolls, steamed cabbage, Asian vegetables, hot rolls, bread pudding.

Wednesday:  Oven fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, fried okra, French style green beans, hot rolls, blackberry cobbler.

Thursday:  Hamburger steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli and rice casserole, baby carrots, macaroni and cheese, hot rolls, chocolate cake.

Friday:  Fish and fries, or chili dogs, loaded baked potato bar, corn on the cob, baked beans, assorted cookies.

Dinner menus for the week include:

Monday:  Cube steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, assorted vegetables, or cyber menu.  Ice cream and toppings for dessert.

Tuesday:  Breakfast bar:  Pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits, gravy, loaded baked potato bar, ice cream and toppings.

Wednesday:  Fish, potato wedges, fried squash, winter blend vegetables, or cyber menu, ice cream and toppings.

Thursday:  Pizza and pasta night, garlic bread, salad bar, ice cream and toppings.

Friday:  Cyber Café.

Remember to watch out for Zombies this week!
Rhoda