[Eoscstudents] Problem Solving for Elementary Education Majors

Margaret Sorrell msorrell at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 9 12:10:51 CDT 2013

 Math 2213 Problem Solving for Elementary Education Majors has been added to the Fall Schedule.  It will be taught online by Dean Margare Sorrell.  It is not on WebAdvisor yet but will be asap.  Please advise your students to come visit with me if they are taking any of my online courses.  I have a computer lab in Sullivan 104 and will tutor online and traditional courses on Tuesday and Thursdays in the Fall.

--
Margaret Sorrell
Dean- Division of Science and Mathematics