[Eoscstudents] Mountaineer Radio wants you!

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 13 09:59:59 CDT 2013

Mountaineer Radio is looking for student broadcasters. If you would like to be on the air, announce play-by-play for athletic events, or even help out on the technical side - we want your help.

If you are interested in becoming an integral part of our campus radio station stop by the studio in Baker Hall (Room 126),or contact Doug Sims (918.465.1410) or Kristen Turner (918.465.1720) for more information.

We look forward to hearing from you!

--
Kristen E. Turner
Eastern Oklahoma State College