[Eoscstudents] Spring Theatre Auditions

Klocke Sarah sklocke at eosc.edu
Tue Dec 10 14:47:46 CST 2013

Happy Holidays!

Audition Heads-up

EOSC Theatre will hold auditions Thursday, January 16th @ 6pm in Mitchell Auditorium. We are casting for two spring shows. There are numerous roles for both males and
females. Absolutely no experience is
necessary. Students with a memorized 1
minute monologue will be considered for larger roles. I've included a short description of both
shows. You may audition for one or both.

Big Love

Script
by: Charles Mee

Directed
by: Sarah Klocke

50 brides run away from
their grooms in this dark comedy inspired by Greek literature. The grooms hunt them down, violence and
comedy ensues, only one couple survives. This play contains amazing spectacle, such as landing a helicopter on
stage.

Rumors

Script
by: Neil Simon

Directed
by: Marshall Carby

 Gathering for their tenth wedding anniversary,
the host lies bleeding in the other room and his wife is nowhere in sight. His
lawyer, Ken and wife Chris must get "the story" straight before the
other guests arrive. As the confusions and mis-communications mount, the evening
spins off into classic farcical hilarity.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or the other director Marshall Carby.

Play with Love,

Sarah Klocke
EOSC Theatre Director
1301 W. Main St.