[Eoscstudents] PTKs Toys for Tots community service

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 12 08:47:21 CST 2013

The Theta Pi Chapter of PTK is conducting our 9th annual Christmas Toys for
Tots program that benefit Eastern students and families.  If you know of
someone who is currently a student and could benefit from our program,
please send me the information. Eastern students who have small children
(Ages 10 and younger). Everything is kept confidential.

I have several who have been given to me by various sources, but am hoping
that if we have missed anyone that you will let me know via reply to this
e-mail.

I need the ages and gender of children only and a contact phone number.

Thank you,

Mrs. Kennedy

Eastern Oklahoma State College

Computer Science Department Chair