[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. Feb. 25 thru Fri. March 1

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 25 09:15:19 CST 2013

Hi folks,

This last week in February certainly started off with a bang  this morning!  I could tell my dogs were thinking "Humans must be crazy to go out in this!" as I left for work in a downpour, accompanied by plenty of thunder and lightning.

According to the schedule, it looks like we'll be having our last home basketball game here this evening, as the season winds down.  Best of luck to our teams as they take on Northeastern Oklahoma A & M!

This Wednesday, at 1:00, Mr. Bruce T. Fisher of the Oklahoma Historical Society, will present "How We Missed the Boat: Interpreting the African American Experience" in the newly renovated Johnnie Wray Theatre on campus in observance of Black History Month.

A Full-Scale Emergency Drill is scheduled for Thursday at 2:00, so be prepared to take whatever action is appropriate to the given situation.

This Saturday evening brings the 4th annual Sapphire Ball, a major fund raising event on campus, to our Ballroom.  Much hard work and preparation time has been put into this special event already by many people to insure that this event is a memorable one.

Our Cafeteria pastry chef, Yolanda Del Rio celebrated her birthday yesterday, so please wish her a Happy Belated Birthday when you see her.

Lunch Menus for the week include:

Monday:  Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, baby carrots, blackeyed peas, hot rolls, peach cobbler.

Tuesday:  Pork loin, steamed potatoes, gravy, lima beans, brussels sprouts, hot rolls, chocolate and coconut cream pies.

Wednesday:  Lasagna, corn on the cob, broccoli spears, garlic bread, apple crisp.

Thursday:  King Ranch Chicken, pinto beans, fried squash, hot rolls or cornbread, fudge brownies.

Friday:  BBQ or fish on a bun, potato wedges, macaroni and cheese, okra cole slaw, assorted cookies.

Dinner menus include:

Monday:  Beef stew and cornbread, hot ham and cheese with chips, vegetable bar, cookie bars.

Tuesday:  Fajitas, refried beans, Mexican rice, corn, Frito chili pie, ice cream and toppings.

Wednesday:  Grilled chicken, italian sausage and pasta, baked potatoes, vegetables, homemade cinnamon rolls.

Thursday:  Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, assorted vegetables, biscuits, ice cream and toppings.

Friday:  Cyber Cafe.

Have a great week at Eastern,
Rhoda