[Eoscstudents] FW: Fun in February

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 24 14:12:06 CST 2013

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!!

I have had a great response to my below e-mail about FUN FEBRUARY.  However,
I do want to remind everyone this is for EOSC STUDENT SUPPORT STUDNETS in
TRiO...BUT wait don't be discouraged if you are not a member come on down to
Johnston Hall and sign up for our program it is easy to do and only takes a
few minutes to see if you qualify.  Again, I want to remind you of all the
FUN things we have coming up:

1.    Basket Giveaway

2.    Marti Gras PARTY February-12th

3.    TRiO Day February 20th in OKC

If you would like your name in the drawing for the basket come down to my
office (to get several entries) or e-mail me back to get an entry as well!!!
If you would like to attend TRiO Day please come down and sign up or let me
know.  Good luck on the drawing and if you have any questions please give me
a call or send me an e-mail!

Kinya Meineke, M.A.g.

Counselor/Advisor

Student Support Services