[Eoscstudents] ATTENTION FRESHMEN! SSS WORKSHOPS!

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Wed Jul 24 09:56:07 CDT 2013

On Thursday and Friday, August 1 & 2nd, Student Support Services will host
workshops in Johnston Hall.  These workshops will start on Thursday at 8:30
am till 12:00 pm.  The agenda will be repeated on Friday at the same times.
ALL students are invited to attend and get a jump-start on the semester.
The agenda covers, Study Skills, Time & Stress Management, Test Taking and
Personality Jazz, which is a fun way to discover your personality using
instruments.  What instrument are you?

Remember, August 1 or 2nd, at 8:30 am in Johnston Hall, Room 119.  Call to
let us know to expect you at 918-465-1823 or 918-465-1825.

The following week, August 5-9, 2013, we will be offering the required
workshops (these are different than those listed above,) on CD and Online
for current participants in Student Support Services who want to do them to
fulfill the requirements for consideration for the Grant Aid Scholarship.
There are 5-6 that you need to do for the grant that will take an hour or
less to complete.  It would be a good time to get them out of the way before
classes start.  See Kinya Meineke, Room 111 and Kathy Howe, Room 118.

Welcome Freshmen!  And welcome back SSS participants.  We are looking
forward to a great year!

Sue Lovett, Director

TRiO Student Support Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College