[Eoscstudents] Financial Aid opens TODAY

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Mon Jul 29 08:04:52 CDT 2013

Today is the day you can begin charging your books and supplies to your accounts using your Financial Aid (Pell Grant, loans, etc.).  Go to the Business Office first and get your voucher and then come to the Bookstore and we'll be here to help you. If you go the McAlester, Idabel or Antlers campuses, you can call the Business Office and request that your voucher be sent over to the Bookstore and then you can call the Bookstore and we'll take your order over the phone and ship your items to the address of your choice.  The number to the Business Office is 918-465-1831 and the number to the Bookstore is 918-465-1713.

We will also be traveling to each campus and selling books there.  See dates and times below.  We hope to see you all soon.

Book Sale dates and times for all campuses

Wilburton

Open Monday-Thursday, 7:45-5:00 & Friday 8:00-4:00

McAlester

August 8, 2013 (Thursday)

10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.

August 13, 2013 (Tuesday)