[Eoscstudents] SAVE this email- test proctoring information!

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Mon Jul 29 15:16:59 CDT 2013

IMPORTANT TEST PROCTORING INFORMATION- Please save this email!!

The following are the proctoring hours for each EOSC location for the Fall
and Spring semesters.

Please be aware that interim session and summer hours are different.

Wilburton Campus proctoring hours (at the library) are as follows:

Monday through Thursday       8:00am - 7:30pm

Friday                                       8:00am - 3:00pm

Sunday                                     5:00pm - 7:30pm

McAlester Campus  proctoring hours (at the library) are as follows:

Monday through Thursday       10:00 am - 8:00pm

Friday                                       10:00am - 3:00pm

Idabel students: Please call Ms. Barbara Burton at (580) 376-5222  for
proctoring information, times, and location.

Antlers students: Please contact Ms. Nicole Faber at  (580.271.0471) for
proctoring information.  The testing hours at the Antlers campus are Monday
- Thursday from 4:00pm - 8:00pm.

If these hours prove to be inconvenient within your schedule, please work
with your professor and/or myself.  In the past, we have been able to make
slight adjustments, or we can help you select an appropriate alternate
proctor.

Any and all questions regarding proctoring should be emailed to:
proctor at eosc.edu .

Thank you,

Mrs. Maria K. Martinez

Director of Library Media Services