[Eoscstudents] Menus for June 3 & 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 3 10:36:10 CDT 2013

Hi folks,

I hope everyone is still in one piece after the recent storms we've experienced.  It seems like after an extended drought and a lot of praying for rain, we've gotten it and then some!

The Summer Semester begins this week at Eastern, and the last day to add classes is on Wed. June 5.

Gear Up Camps #2 & #3 will be on campus with us this week.  Gear Up #2 will run from Monday at lunch through Wednesday morning, and #3 will run from Thursday at lunch through Saturday morning.

The menu for Monday Lunch includes:

Chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob, fried okra, hot rolls and apple cobbler, or corn dogs and fries.

Monday dinner will include:

Baked ham, scalloped potatoes, California blend vegetables, English peas, hot rolls, assorted cookies, or hamburgers and fries.

Tuesday lunch will include:

Pepper steak over rice, green beans, baby carrots, hot rolls, earthquake cake, or deli subs and chips.

Tuesday dinner will include:

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, Tuscan vegetables, broccoli and cheese, hot rolls, strawberry shortcake, or chicken strips.

Have a great week at Eastern,

Rhoda