[Eoscstudents] SSS Grant Aid Scholarship

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Fri Mar 15 15:13:24 CDT 2013

ATTENTION STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES PARTICIPANTS ONLY!

You may now come to Student Support Services in Johnston Hall, Room 115 to
apply for GRANT AID SCHOLARSHIP.  If you attend school only on the Idabel or
McAlester Campuses, you may call or e-mail me to apply.  My e-mail address
is slovett at eosc.edu and the phone number is 918-465-1823.

I will be out of the offices the week after spring break, so you may see
Kathy Howe or Kinya Mieneke in Johnston Hall to sign up.  Kathy's phone is
918-465-1860 and her address is khowe at eosc.edu.  Kinya's is 918-465-1822 and
the address is kmieneke at eosc.edu.

The DEADLINE for application is April 5, 2013.

Remember, in order to qualify, this must be at least your second semester as
an SSS Participant, receiving a pell, have an unmet need of at least $555,
and be an active participant in the program.  It is not too late to come by
or call and make arrangements to complete the required workshops.  The
workshops take very little time, so there is no excuse not to do them.

Call if you need more information.

Thank you,

Sue Lovett, Director

Student Support Services