[Eoscstudents] Plant Sale Thursday, May 9!

Penny Jones pjones at eosc.edu
Mon May 6 11:08:00 CDT 2013

Please come visit the Horticulture Department's Plant Sale on Thursday, May
9, 2013 in the Student Center Lobby from 10 am to 2 pm.

We will have a wide assortment of hanging baskets, houseplants, shrubs, and
bedding plants.  We are clearing out excess stock before moving into the new
greenhouse this summer!!  Lots of great plants for Mother's Day gifts or for
yourself at reasonable prices.

Some of our varieties are Boston ferns, aloe vera, agave, aeonium, arrowhead
vine, philodendrons, Swedish ivy, spider plants, golden barrel cactus,
hollies, marigolds, dianthus, and many others.  Hope to see you there!

EOSC Horticulture