[Eoscstudents] HELP ME not get in trouble with my mom!

Ruth Brelsford rbrelsford at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 4 12:55:07 CST 2013

The wigs and white hair spray that Honors students were going to use for our
float disappeared Friday night in the Goddard Building while clubs were
working on their floats.  We didn't get to wear them and so our float looked
like a lot of Mountaineers with Disability instead of old "Mountaineers
Forever."

I'm hoping someone picked them up by mistake and will return them to me
because the wigs belong to my Mother.  And you are never too old to get in
trouble with your Mama.  I'm trying to avoid that!

So, please, HELP ME! And return my Mama's wigs to Pratt 202. (no questions
asked!)

Thanks

--rb