[Eoscstudents] thanks for your help on Monday

Ruth Brelsford rbrelsford at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 13 14:44:25 CST 2013

Thank you to everybody who worked to make Veterans Day a wonderful tribute
to our veterans.  Just like so many events on this campus, we all worked
together and it came together beautifully.  Thanks to Carly for the
designated seating area in the cafeteria for these old gents; it was festive
and made them feel special.  Thanks to Mildred and her staff for good food
and ready smiles.  Thanks to Kristen Turner and her students Brittney
Helmert and Jamie Fink for the very moving interview with Al Collins.
Thanks to Dr. Brandon Hendrix for going to Plan C with a smile!  Your
arrangement of MY COUNTRY TIS OF THEE was beautiful. Thanks to Jack Helt for
setting up and making every effort to check with me and make the room
arrangement work for the event.  Thanks to the Honors students and Lowell
Truitt, Melissa Servais, and Lexey Lund for speaking from their own
experiences. Thank you all for attending.  Every year when I see these men
and women who have given so much for us, I know it is worth our
efforts.--Ruth