[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. Oct. 21 thru Fri. Oct. 25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 21 12:32:03 CDT 2013

Hi folks,

I'm trying to send this email again, as my first draft is lost in limbo somewhere.  Sorry about that, but I never seem to win an argument with this computer.

EOSC Birthdays this week include:   Wed. Oct. 23, Janice Forwoodson of our Human Resources Office, and Thurs. Oct. 24, Sue Lovett of Student Support Services.   Please wish both of these wonderful ladies a great birthday if you see them on campus this week.

Also on Thursday, the annual Mr. Eastern Pageant, sponsored by the P.A.S.S. Club, will be held in Mitchell Auditorium at 8:00 p.m.  This event is guaranteed to be full of surprises and laughs, as the "lovely" contestants from many campus clubs and organizations vie for the title of "Mr. Eastern" by showing off their "beauty", "talents", and personalities for the crowd.

Lunch menus for the week include:

Monday:  Beef tips over rice, oven roasted red potatoes with garlic and herbs, steamed cabbage, fried okra, steamed baby carrots, seasoned greens, dinner rolls, Oreo cheesecake.

Tuesday:  Green chili chicken enchiladas, cilantro lime rice, pinto beans, corn bread, zucchini and tomatoes, fried squash, poke cake.

Wednesday:  Cube steak, mashed potatoes with white gravy, macaroni and cheese, seasoned green beans, steamed spinach, steamed cauliflower, dinner rolls, chocolate poke cake.

Thursday:  Lasagna, corn, steamed cabbage, steamed broccoli, cheesy squash, dinner rolls, lemon delight.

Friday:  Chicken and dumplings, biscuits, wild rice, steamed Brussels sprouts, seasoned green beans, apples and sweet potatoes, peanut butter cake.

Dinner menus for the week include:

Monday:  Chicken Alfredo and BBQ smokies with waffle fries, steamed broccoli, seasoned green beans, vegetable blend, sautéed squash.

Tuesday:  Cabbage rolls and oven baked corn dogs with baked tater tots, mashed potatoes with gravy, penne pasta with browned butter, steamed carrots, corn on the cob, baked beans.

Wednesday:  Pork loin and chicken or cheeseburger wraps with chips, butter beans, red skin mashed potatoes with gravy, fiesta corn, peas broccoli rice casserole.

Thursday:  Dorito bake and cold deli subs with chips, pinto beans, Spanish rice, seasoned green beans, fried okra.

Friday:  Cyber menu.

Have a great week at Eastern,
Rhoda