[Eoscstudents] Planning Session for Reading with an International Flavor

Maria Arroyo marroyo at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 28 15:10:43 CDT 2013

Greetings EOSC Students, Faculty, and Staff:

This is a friendly reminder that the planning session for our second annual
Reading with an International Flavor meeting will be held Today, October 28
at 4:30 P.M. in the EOSC Library.

The planning session is to sign-up for preparation of dishes and find out
who will be participating in the main event on November 12th at 4:30 P.M.
We will be offering free pizza for all who attend the planning session.

We strongly encourage participation in the main event regardless of whether
you are an international student, staff, or faculty member.  Even if you
just have an international experience, know how to prepare a dish from
another country, or simply want to taste some international food, you are
welcome to be part of this function.

We look forward to seeing you all soon.

Regards,

Maria Gabriela Arroyo

Administrative Assistant to the Librarian

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main Street

213 Bill H. Hill Library

Wilburton, OK 74578