[Eoscstudents] Veterans Day 2013

Ruth Brelsford rbrelsford at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 28 16:19:55 CDT 2013

I know that everyone is busy thinking about the busiest week in the Eastern
school year (Homecoming 2013), but I want to remind you that the Honors
Program will host a Veterans Day program at 1pm, Nov. 11, in the Student
Center Ball Room.

We urge everyone to attend and ask all veterans to wear uniforms (if yours
still fits!).  Our theme this year is "Our Veterans:  Heroes with True
Grit!"

If you would like to be part of the program, please contact me at this email
address or by phone at 918-465-1762.  If you have a good idea for how we can
make this program special for our veterans on campus and in the community,
please get in touch with me!

Thanks

--Ruth Brelsford