[Eoscstudents] Monthly Campus Safety Update

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 13 13:53:20 CDT 2013

I would like to thank everyone who participated in our residence hall, McAlester campus, and Wilburton campus fire/tornado drills.  The drills were successful in showing just how great our staff of professionals can be in reacting to emergency situations.  With fall approaching we will see an increased risk of fires both on and off of our campus.  The best way to handle disasters is to plan for them before they occur.  Remember to have fire and tornado plans in place both at work and at home.

WE HAVE MOVED!!!!

Your Wilburton campus police department has relocated from their office in the field house to a larger more productive work space located just inside the front door of Choctaw Hall in room 124.  With an increase in the number of hours we spend on campus and an increase in staff, a larger and easier to locate office became necessary.  Feel free to stop by and say hello to our police officers, reserve police officers, and student police.  Our door is well marked so you cannot miss us (See attached picture).

--
 Bryan E. Denny M.S.
COP Director/Criminal Justice Chair/Chief of Police