[Eoscstudents] Voter Registration Contest for Eastern

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 17 12:49:19 CDT 2013

The Phi Theta Kappa and Honor students at Eastern are promoting an event
this week which is also a contest for Eastern against all other Universities
and Colleges in the State of Oklahoma.

We need your help!!

*        If you are not a registered voter, you can sign a registration form
and we get to count you!!

*        If you are a registered voter but need to change your address...
you can fill out a registration card to update that and we can count you!!

*        If you are a registered voter and can find someone that is NOT and
encourage them to fill out a form... we appreciate you!!

There are cash prizes that will be drawn for at the end of the week.  1st
place will be $50 cash, 2nd place will be $30 cash, and 3rd place will be
$20 cash.

How can you get your name in to win?:

*        You can put in your name for the drawing if you fill out a
registration form

*        If you encourage and have someone to fill out a form, you and that
person both can put your name in the drawing.

Where can I fill out a registration form?

*        Fill out a registration form at one of the table set ups this week:

o   Tuesday evening  4:30 - 6:00  in the Student Center Cafeteria; (Free
Freezer Pops!!)

o   Tuesday evening  from 4 - 6 p.m. at the McAlester Campus; (Free Freezer
Pops!!)

o   Wednesday - 11:30 am - 1:00 p.m. at the Student Center Cafeteria (Free
Freezer Pops!!)

o   Thursday evening from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. in Student Center Cafeteria (Free
Freezer Pops!!)

o   Friday at Gunning

o   Ask any Instructor and they have or can get you a Registration card to
fill out and turn in to the instructor. You can take and fill out a form and
give to any PTK Officer OR bring to my office and slip under door at
Mitchell 115.

*  Officers: Shelly Joiner, Jeanette Gonzalez, Keifer Shearer, Charitee
Evans, Chelsea Hofegartner, Glen Kendrick, Sarah Davidson

Eastern's PTK and Honors students  need your help!!! Please consider as you
come to class this week.

Attached is a Voter's Registration form to print and fill out if that is the
easiest way for you.  You can fill it out after printing and turn in!!!

Mrs. Kennedy

Eastern Oklahoma State College

Computer Science Department Chair

Office: Mitchell 115