[Eoscstudents] EYE CLUES!!

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 24 12:30:20 CDT 2013

Hello all,

I am sorry that I haven't been sending eye clues every day, so here are some
more for your browsing !! J  ENTRIES ARE DUE TO LIBRARY BY 3pm FRIDAY!!

Eye picture #1- This person works very closely with the person in Eye
picture #22.  In fact, they are the only two people who work in this "BIG"
office.

Eye picture #26- This person is a professor.

Eye picture #37- This person helped us with all those WONDERFUL Library Expo
prizes we gave away!

Eye picture #9- She can help you get a job on campus.  So can the kind lady
in picture # 39!!

Eye picture #12- She is a faculty member :0)

Eye picture #49- You would call this person "Dean."

GOOD LUCK.. all entries are due by Friday!  We are looking for more student
entries!!  Remember, if you have the most, you win a $50 AMAZON GIFT CARD
J!!

Remember that you can view the pictures online at www.eosc.edu/eyeread .

Sincerely,

Maria