[Eoscstudents] presentation about Denmark tomorrow

Ruth Brelsford rbrelsford at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 3 09:42:21 CDT 2014

The students from Denmark have been learning about our college, culture, and
state all week and now they want to share their culture and college with us!
Please join us in Sullivan Hall tomorrow at 1pm to hear the students and
their sponsors and see a brief video about the country where sociologists
say the people are the happiest and most content in the world.  I want to
hear about that, don't you?

Math and Science division have invited the Danes for lunch and we will hear
their presentation immediately following.  There will be signs to tell you
which room to go to.

I hope we have a really good audience for these students!

See you:                              Friday, April 4

                                                1pm

                                                Sullivan Hall

If you have questions, text me at 918-448-5034.

--rb