[Eoscstudents] UCO

Sandra Robertson srobertson at eosc.edu
Fri Apr 4 16:51:35 CDT 2014

From: Lacey Aldrich [mailto:laldrich at uco.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 9:59 AM
To: Undisclosed recipients:
Subject: UCO Flyer

Good morning,

I am pleased with the amount of students graduating from Eastern and I want
them to have an opportunity to further their education.

I have created a UCO Flyer for prospective students and I am hoping you can
distribute this to all of the students or at least all of your graduating
sophomores on your campus to inform them about UCO. I attached both a JPEG
and PDF in case you might need it but you should be able to just forward
this email to all the students. I am hoping this flyer with spark an
interest for UCO or at least get them thinking about getting a Bachelor's
degree in general.

I look forward to working with you in the future and building a strong
partnership.

Please let me know what I can do to better serve you or your students.
Thank you in advance for distributing this flyer.

Have a great day!!

Lacey D. Aldrich

Admissions Counselor

Transfer Student Support

University of Central Oklahoma

(405) 974-2597 (office )

(580) 670-1170 (cell)

laldrich at uco.edu

twitter  @UCOTransfer

IG   UCOTransfer

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue,
and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.