[Eoscstudents] Music Lessons at Eastern

Brandon Hendrix bhendrix at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 9 14:46:15 CDT 2014

Just a friendly reminder as you begin enrolling in your fall classes:

If you've ever wanted to learn to play the piano, or learn how to sing or play your instrument better, please read below. At 1 credit hour each, this is an economical option for those of you who love music but do not want to be a music major.

PIANO:
If you've never played the piano before and would like to learn, or if you want to improve your current skills, enroll in MUSIC 1411 (Piano 1). This is a private, 30-minute lesson, one day a week. We begin working with you at any skill level, even if you've never played piano before.

VOICE:
If you've never had voice lessons, or would like to improve your vocal skills, enroll in MUSIC 1511 (Class Voice 1). This class meets 1 day a week for 1 hour. You'll learn all of the skills to be a successful singer.

OTHER INSTRUMENTS:
Whether you play guitar, a woodwind instrument, a brass instrument, a keyboard instrument, a stringed instrument, or anything else, we're here to help you improve your skills. The course numbers vary depending on the instrument you play, so contact us for more information.

If you have any questions, my contact information is below.

Thank you,

--
Dr. Brandon Hendrix
Eastern Oklahoma State CollegeDirector of Instrumental & Choral Ensembles, Department Chair
bhendrix at eosc.edu