[Eoscstudents] Help us...

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 10 15:18:01 CST 2014

With night getting colder and schools out for snow days.  Many of our

State's children are going to bed hungry.  Tomorrow will be the last

Day to donate items for our food drive.  Student Support Services

Want to help end hunger, and we need your help.  Some of us may

Have that one can of food, dinner box, or other item we just never eat.

Well, donate it instead!  The last day is tomorrow!  You can donate;

in the SSS offices, McAlester SSS office, Library, Math and Science
Building,

And Student Center (under the TV).  Thank you for your help!!

Kinya Meineke, M.A.g.

Counselor/Advisor

Student Support Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College