[Eoscstudents] TRiO Day

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 11 12:28:03 CST 2014

Student Support Services
TRiO DAY

TRIO DAY is HERE!  TRiO Day is tommorrow!  We will be leaving at 6 am from Johnston Hall.  So, please be there at 5:45.  McAlester campus will be leaving at 6:30.  If you would like to attend you must contact me.  Once we arrive at the Capitol we will participate in the TRiO Day Session.  After, we are done at the Capitol we will be eating lunch at Toby Keith's Grill and Bar.  We should be arrving back at Eastern around 6pm.  Once again, please contact me if you plan on attending.

Kinya Meineke
kmeineke at eosc.edu
918-465-1822 Wilburton
918-302-3610 McAlester