[Eoscstudents] Spring Semester

Greg Warren gwarren at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 9 15:14:06 CST 2014

Dear Eastern Students:

Welcome to a new semester at Eastern; classes begin on Monday, January 13,
2014.  If you are attending for the first time this semester, please plan to
stop by the Student Services Office (room 208, Student Center) sometime
during the day on Monday so that we can help you get off to a good start at
Eastern.  At our office you can get your student ID, register for a parking
permit, and receive your Eastern backpack filled with important information
and useful items.

Students living on campus may check in to their residence hall on Sunday,
January 12th between 12:00 and 500 PM. You should go directly to your
residence hall to check-in; residents of Miller Hall should use entrance #2
and residents of Johnston Hall should use entrance #3.  Students living in
Regents Court (new student apartments) will check in at Johnston Hall.

Please feel free to contact the Student Services Office at 918-465-1818 if
you have any questions.

Greg Warren

Dean of Students/Athletic Director

Eastern Oklahoma State College