[Eoscstudents] Scholarship Opportunity

Gail Wilson gwilson at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 14 08:26:23 CST 2014

A great scholarship opportunity awaits you if:

*	You are a sophomore
*	You will be receiving an associate degree after completing the 2014
spring semester
*	You are enrolled full-time during the 2014 Spring semester
*	You have completed the FAFSA and are Pell eligible

If you meet these requirements, then fill out the attached scholarship
application from the College Access Challenge Grant Program. This one-time
scholarship has a value of $1000.00 to be applied this spring semester. The
deadline to return these completed applications to me is no later than 5:00
pm January 24, 2014.

Due to time constraints, I will only be able to notify the selected
recipients of this scholarship.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me.

Gail Wilson

Eastern Oklahoma State College

Scholarship/Testing and

Work Study Coordinator