[Eoscstudents] Cyber Cafe open for Lunch today

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jun 4 09:17:54 CDT 2014

Hi folks,

The Cyber Café will be open today from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., rather than the main Cafeteria line, so you can come get a great burger, chicken or steak melt, or try one of our new wraps.   We have a variety of tortilla flavors, meats, veggies, cheeses and dressings to custom create a wrap to suit your taste.  You get all the goodness of a sandwich without all the bread.

Tomorrow and Friday we will have the main line back in operation again, as we'll be hosting Gear Up Camp #2.

Have a great day at Eastern,
Rhoda