[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. June 16

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 16 09:39:54 CDT 2014

Hi folks,

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day weekend!  The weather was nice enough to be able to get outside and grill, go to the lake or do whatever Dad wanted to do.  Our daughter had to work this weekend, so her dad's Father's Day has been postponed until this evening.

Our last Gear Up camp of this summer begins today.  After that our Gear Up staff can breathe a sigh of relief and get some rest!

Remember today is the deadline to turn in all P. O.s, invoices and departmental charges.  Ready or not, here comes the new fiscal year!

Our Lunch menu for today includes:
Open face steak sandwich with brown gravy, or chicken strips with fries, mashed potatoes, vegetable mix, macaroni and tomatoes, fried okra, cheesecake, ice cream.

Dinner:
Dorito Bake, or BBQ sandwich with curly fries, steamed spinach, carrots, corn, garlic bread, ice cream.

Have a great day at Eastern,
Rhoda